Monday, February 15, 2010

I think I need a bigger suitcase, two in fact...

If you were to visit me today, you would think I'd been doing nothing for the past 2 weeks.  Which is not quite true.  Finally though, the other night, I began making a very specific list of everything I need/want to bring with me.  I didn't even get finished the list when I realized that I definitely don't have enough room to bring it all with me.  How are you supposed to move your entire life for a year in two suitcases and a small carry-on?  It would be 10 times easier if I didn't have to work while I was there.  That is a different wardrobe in and of itself.  Oh well, I'll make it happen.

My new plan, which may or may not be successful, is to finish doing all of my laundry, so that there is not a single piece of dirty clothing in my house, and then pack all the stuff I want to take (clothing wise).  So it's out of the way.  I predict this will also be a wake-up call that says - you can't take this much Kierstin.

In other news, I am slowly completing my list of things to do before I leave.  The latest: eating peanut butter mousse pie from Vi's for Pies.  (Also, while typing that realized that I spelled mousse wrong on twitter haha.)  And there are only a few more to go!

Back to work I go - also enjoying the very nice weather we have today.  All of my windows are open even though it's making my house a tad chilly. 

1 comment: