Monday, May 24, 2010

Ankle/Foot Update

Thankfully, I have a great coworker who was nice enough to pick me up this morning (thanks O!).  I also have great friends who picked me up from work and took me home (thanks Rene, Zak and Joel!).  The day was pretty slow at work but surprisingly it went by fast.  I had a bit of a stupid moment when I realized that I had grabbed a container of bocconcini instead of pineapple... That's what I get for putting the cheese in my usual pineapple container.  Mom also sent me a video on how to cut a mango (I suck at it - just ask Pavol) so when I got home, I gave it a try and it worked quite well!

The ankle was quite swollen by the time I got home.  As a comparison, this is what my feet look like normally:

This is what the left foot looked like after work:


So more ice and elevation this evening.  At least I can put more pressure on it now but I still can't put my foot down flat or turn it from side to side.  But, hopefully tomorrow it will be even better!  Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment