Guess which carrito I got into this morning? Oh, you know, the one I wrote about yesterday! Robert and I were nearly at the office when I was like, geez I should have taken a picture of the handle before the other guy got in... and just as I thought that, the other guy leaned back allowing for the perfect opportunity to snap a picture on the bb before getting out to go to work.
It appears as though the driver was able to reattach the handle to the cord, although he was quite diligent about opening the door each time before the passenger attempted to.
I have been feeling a bit off this week and as such, my plan for the evening is to just go home, make some dinner, chat with Bart and go to bed. I do not need to get sick right now! 4 days from now I'll be on the plane!

No comments:
Post a Comment