I have been trying to learn how to create a custom layout and design (ie: teaching myself html in my spare time and also finding out I should understand PHP too), but this is a slow process, so I ended up finding this pre-made one online which will do for now until I can create my own that's a bit more personalized. I like this one a lot though, it's clean and simple.
The last few days have went by quite quickly for me. Wednesday, at work, was painful as I didn't have my laptop back until about 1/2 hour before it was time to leave. R gave me some excuse about the wireless not working properly (which we had figured out when I first got the laptop) and that I'd just have to hook up to the internet via cable (yeah, pretty sure that's not what is causing my computer to crash... but good try). My poor blackberry battery was struggling to stay alive since I'd spent most of the day on it (and my eyes hurt from reading so many news articles on it). On Thursday I kept quite busy at the office, although I left a little late since our pay wasn't quite ready and I had to wait around to get that (not that I mind waiting around for money...) Today was similar, day went by quickly, nothing too exciting. Ate lunch again at EmpareDado. Had my usual 3 Quesos sandwich (see picture).My evenings, however, have been busy and exciting. Bart was hosting a gathering tonight and I had promised to help him make the food. We spent all of last night and 2 hours tonight getting things ready. It was actually a lot of fun, except for not being able to taste the delicious food on my end! I'm looking forward to hearing how it went!
A new intern arrived yesterday, Paula. I was hoping to get to meet her today, but she was out looking for an apartment during my lunch break and I wasn't available this evening. Hopefully I will get a chance to see her tomorrow after work. We still have two more interns coming to the city in the next month. One more that will be working with Paula and then.... so excited... another one who will be working at my company!
And... bed time.
No comments:
Post a Comment