Friday, April 9, 2010

Cockroach!

Another day at home sick.  This cough syrup really does increase your body temperature, but it is helping with my cough.

When I went to make supper tonight, I walked into the kitchen, and in front of the fridge was a very icky thing laying on its back.  A cockroach.  He was a solid inch long.  Luckily, Pavol was home (I don't know what I would have done if I had been by myself) and I was like eeeeeeeeewww look what is in the kitchen.  Pavol was very manly and got the icky thing into the garbage.  Luckily he was dead.  We don't know how he ended up there, dead.  Very odd.  I blame it on the tiny ants.  They probably put him there just to spite me for putting little chalk circles around their hideouts...  Pavol says that is the 2nd one in 3 months.  I really hope we don't find any more!

On a side note, our apartment search continues.  Pavol checked with the place across the street, and it is too expensive.  We'll probably have to stick it out here for another month before we'll find something.  But for now, the search is on!

After tomorrow, the place is going to be quiet.  Andrew is off to his new job in Sosua.  I will definitely miss having him around! 

No comments:

Post a Comment