Friday, April 23, 2010

Green Beans and an Award

My sort of exciting news from yesterday, that I forgot to mention, is that I, along with my fellow project team members, received a Diversity and Inclusion Award for our work on The Way We Live: Edmonton's People Plan.  Obviously, I was not there to accept but Bart picked up my award for me and sent me a picture of it.  Definitely made my day better, although I wish I could have been there in person!

When I arrived at work this morning, for some reason, I could smell green beans.  This caused a craving, so after work I went to hunt down some green beans at Nacional for dinner.  They were delicious!

The day, in general, was rather lonely.  O and J were not at the office and no one really stopped by for more than just a hello.  I was hoping that Marola might have been able to make it for lunch but I guess she is out of town at the moment.  So I only went to Pola to get some fruit and such.  All of this left me a little sad. 

Also, I wanted to thank those of you who take the time to comment on my posts - it makes me happy!  Keep it up!

2 comments:

  1. that is quite the little award! congrats!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! It's definitely worthy of a spot in a future office shelf :)

    ReplyDelete