Sunday, March 21, 2010

Lazy Sunday

While I am not feeling quite as sick as I was on Friday and Saturday, I'm still not 100%.  I spent most of the day relaxing, doing some reading, watching episodes of Yes, Minister, napping, etc.  All in all, a very unproductive day but that is exactly what I wanted.

I'm actually looking forward to it being Monday tomorrow, I find the week goes by terribly fast due to the longer working hours and my walks home.  And I'm okay with that.  I would rather feel like time is speeding by than how I am feeling right now, which is that I've been here for months already - even though it hasn't even been 2 weeks.  It will happen soon enough though and I'm sure at the end I will wonder how the year went by so fast.

1 comment:

  1. I can always send you work for the weekend... to make it go by fast?
    I'm sure once you start hitting the beach weekends will go by fast.

    ReplyDelete