Well the main news of today is that I walked to and from work today, all on my own. I got stuck trying to cross one street, and then a Dominican I think was making fun of me because he offered out his hand, and I was just like no no. Then he attempted to cross but nearly got hit.
When I got to work, it was just me and the cleaning lady on our floor. She was very nice though and we chatted a bit. The day was very busy, I was reading over a large report for a presentation they were doing this afternoon in English, and then redoing a sale proposal, taking the Spanish version, and my boss' translation of it, and then rewriting it into my version. At lunch, I went to Super Pola and bought some snacks and groceries. The rest of the day went by slowly.
The walk home was uneventful. I just found out that Pavol and Andrew were reading my blog today at their job. Haha, they apparently found it amusing.
I made my first home cooked meal! Since I didn't have any other pictures for this post, I took a picture of my meal...
Yep. Spaghetti!
Anyways, I am very exhausted. I plan on taking tomorrow off so that I can sleep in a bit and get some more unpacking and organizing done. And I'm hoping to go to bed early... we'll see...
No comments:
Post a Comment